IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT ANY SPECIFIC ASPECT, WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US THROUGH THE CHANNELS THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU BELOW
Identity and ownership of the website
This Legal Notice and the Conditions of Use apply to the website www.hidrogenoaragon.org (hereinafter, the website or the website of the Hydrogen Foundation).
FUNDACIÓN PARA EL DESARROLLO DE LAS NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS DEL HIDRÓGENO EN ARAGÓN (hereinafter, Fundación Hidrógeno), with Tax Identification Number 22280010, registered in the Foundations Register of Aragon on may 21st 2004, and whose registered office is located at Polígono Walqa, Carretera N330, Km 566, Cuarte, 22197, Huesca (Spain).
If you wish to contact us, you can do it through:
- Contact Form
- Phone: 974 215 258 – Fax: 974 215 261
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Or if you prefer, you can send us a postal communication to the above address.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Access, use, browsing and participation in the services and activities of the Hydrogen Foundation’s web site attributes you, from the beginning, the condition of User. If you continue browsing, it shall be understood that you expressly, voluntarily and unreservedly accept these Conditions of Use. If you decide not to accept these conditions, you must abstain from accessing and/or using the contents and services offered on the web.
- Have read, understood and fully understood the contents of these Conditions.
- That all information you provide to us by using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitation, qualification or misrepresentation.
- Use of and access to this website is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides you with access as a User.
Intellectual and industrial property
Who is the owner of the contents of this website?
This website, all the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, designs, source code of the Hydrogen Foundation, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, commercial names or other distinctive, industrial or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the “Content” of this web site), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, of which the Hidrógeno Foundation is the owner or holds the license or express authorization for their use and public communication by the legitimate third party owners for their inclusion in this web site.
What are the limits and authorisations for the use of the contents of the website?
As User, you undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law and these Conditions of Use. For this reason, you expressly agree to hold the Hydrogen Foundation harmless from any liability to any person that may arise from your use of the Content of the website that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Use or with the applicable legislation in force at any given time.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that the use of this web site grants the User any authorisation or licence whatsoever, nor that any waiver, transfer, total or partial assignment of intellectual, industrial or image property rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of rights is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of the Hydrogen Foundation or of the legitimate owners of said rights.
As a User, you are not authorised to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents or carry out any act for commercial purposes on the contents of the web without the prior express authorisation of the Hydrogen Foundation or the corresponding owners.
Any use not previously authorised by the Hydrogen Foundation will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights that may lead to legal action.
In the event of total or partial breach by the User of these Conditions of Use, the Hydrogen Foundation reserves the right to deny access to its website without prior notice.
The Hidrógeno Foundation shall be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the services it provides through this website and for the contents directly originated and identified by the Hidrógeno Foundation under its distinctive signs.
The Hydrogen Foundation does not guarantee the continuous operation, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the information contained in the pages of this web, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control or beyond our control.
Specifically, the Hydrogen Foundation assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- The information provided by users in any of our forms or any other service or communication channel that allows the User to send information to the Hydrogen Foundation or any of its collaborators.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of the holder of the Hydrogen Foundation.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- That the User’s expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents are not fulfilled.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by the Users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The concurrence of force majeure.
- That the configuration of the User’s devices is not adequate to allow the correct use of the online information services provided by the Hydrogen Foundation.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the User’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
- Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the User through the contact email.
- The use that Users may make of the contents.
- If you believe that there is any content on this website that could be subject to this classification, please notify us immediately by e-mail.
This website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). Such Sites are the responsibility of third parties and shall be governed by the legal texts published on such Sites.
If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you acknowledge and accept that you do so at your own discretion and that it is your sole responsibility to take all necessary measures to protect yourself against viruses and other destructive elements that may derive from them, and that you are aware that the Conditions of Use established by the Linked Site in question shall be applicable to you, even if you access it through a specific link from the Hydrogen Foundation’s web site.
The User accepts to exonerate the Hydrogen Foundation from any responsibility for any possible infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, from any responsibility for the technical availability of the same, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which, as User, he/she may have access.
In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she must notify us by e-mail, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
The Hydrogen Foundation may modify these Conditions at any time, in accordance with the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein, and reserves the right to modify, add or eliminate at any time and unilaterally some of these Conditions of Use, if it deems it necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the nature or layout of this website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform the User of said modifications, it being understood that their publication on the website itself shall be sufficient to begin to be applicable.
Likewise, the Hydrogen Foundation may impose limits on certain facilities and services or restrict access by registration to certain parts or the entire website, without prior notice, and without incurring any liability whatsoever.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Hidrógeno Foundation is based in Spain, and therefore these Legal Conditions have been drafted in accordance with Spanish legislation and applicable European Union regulations. In the event of any conflict, claims or complaints arising from or related to the use of this website of the Hydrogen Foundation shall be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles governing conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The User accepts that claims or complaints against the Hidrógeno Foundation arising from or related to the operation or use of this web site shall be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Huesca.
Should the Hidrógeno Foundation have to make any type of claim, it shall do so before the competent court of the User’s domicile or in Huesca in the case of legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside Spain, you will be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.