We have prepared the following guidelines on the…
This SUSTAINHUTS workshop presents the final actions implemented in the huts involved as well as the results that are being obtained. In the last part of the workshop, a debate between the partners involved will allow to emphasize the objectives accomplished, the lessons learned during the development of the project, and the potential applicability and replicability of the knowledge acquired to other huts.
Agenda 5.10.2021 – 10 am a 12 pm
1. Presentation of LIFE SustainHuts project.
2. Presentation of Spanish huts by Pedro Casero – Innovation Manager at Aragon Hydrogen Foundation
3. Presentation of Italian hut. Sabina Fiorot – Area Manager at Environmental Park
4. Presentation of Slovenian huts. Mitja Mori – Project Manager at University of Ljubljana
5. Presentation of French huts. Baptiste André – Project Manager at Fédération des Clubs Alpins et de Montagne)
6. Is it possible to achieve sustainable huts in Europe? LIFE SustainHuts, a first approach. Debate.
7. Questions and Answers session.
HOW TO REGISTER
2. Check your email inbox: Look for an email from email@example.com in your inbox.
3.Your Eventbrite account: When you register for an event, Eventbrite automatically creates an account associated with your email address. Log in with the same email address and select “Tickets” from the dropdown in your Eventbrite account.
4. Once registered, you will be taken to the “Join now” page to access the event.
The day before the event the organiser will send a reminder to all attendees with the direct link, in case you have had any problems.
The platform used to develop the talk will be Microsoft Teams.
If you have any doubts, please contact Marisa Martínez > firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you miss the workshop? Have a look here.