The party responsible for the processing of your personal data and owner of this website is FUNDACIÓN PARA EL DESARROLLO DE LAS NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS DEL HIDRÓGENO EN ARAGÓN (hereinafter, Fundación Hidrógeno), holder of Tax ID number 22280010, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Autonomous Community of Aragon on 21 May 2004 under the number 163 (I), and whose registered office is located at Polígono Walqa, Carretera N330, Km 566, Cuarte, 22197, Huesca (Spain).
In addition to the address above, if you wish to contact us, you can do so through our:
- Contact Form
- Telephone: 974 215 258 – Fax: 974 215 261
- E-mail: email@example.com
Typology, purpose and legitimate basis for the processing of personal data
We collect personal data on:
- Workers’ data: the purpose of this data is to manage the employment relationship, draw up their pay slips, control the working day and other obligations deriving from the same. The data collected are identification data, special categories (health/disability), personal characteristics data, academic data and professions, employment details and financial data. The basis of legitimacy for the data processing is the relationship between the parties, the legal obligation to collect this type of data and the consent of the data subjects. The data retention period is set at five years from the end of the employment relationship, except for pay slips, TC1 and TC2, which must be kept for ten years.
- Data on job seekers: the purpose of this data is to manage selection processes. The data collected are identification data, data on personal characteristics, academic data and professions and employment details. The basis of legitimacy for data processing is the pre-contractual relationship between the parties and the consent of the data subjects. The data retention period is set at six months from the end of the selection process.
- Customer and supplier data: the purpose of this data is to manage commercial contracts for which identification data, financial or tax data and other data such as TC2 or civil insurance are collected. It is the execution of the contract or pre-contract itself that legitimises us to process your data, which will be cancelled within five years of the end of the commercial relationship.
- Board of Trustees data: this data is collected for the purpose of managing the entity internally. The processing of your data is legitimised by the commercial relationship between the parties.
- Video surveillance data: the purpose of the processing is to ensure the security of our facilities. The basis of legitimacy for the processing of this data is the fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest. This data (image) will be deleted within a maximum period of 30 days.
- Contact details provided through the website: through this channel we will collect the contact details with which you identify yourself in order to send us communications, your name and surname, e-mail address or telephone number, as well as any other information that you freely decide to provide us with and which we cannot detail as we do not know the content of all the possible communications that you may send us. We process this personal data in order to respond to your queries, as well as to respond to your rights in terms of personal data protection. The legitimate basis for responding to your communications is your consent and the legitimate interest of the Hydrogen Foundation in responding to your queries. This data will be cancelled within two years.
- Data derived from the exercise of data protection rights: the purpose of this processing is to comply with the legal obligation provided for in O.L. 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights. Therefore, the processing is legitimised in compliance with this legal obligation. Your data will be deleted within 4 years of exercising your rights.
- Data relating to the suggestions, complaints or denunciations mailbox: the purpose of the processing is to process suggestions, complaints or denunciations received from staff. The basis that legitimises the processing of this data is the legitimate interest of the data controller. These data will be kept to a minimum and will be kept for 7 days unless they are to be investigated, in which case they will be kept for the duration of the investigation, the corresponding legal proceedings or the period of limitation of the actions that may be exercised.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship between us subsists, being blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the health and data protection authorities, for the attention of possible measures to be taken regarding the traceability of medical devices in relation to Health Surveillance, as well as liabilities arising from the processing of the data, during the period of limitation of these.
Automated decisions, profiling and logic used
The Hydrogen Foundation will not perform profiling or automated decision making with the personal data collected.
How do we share information with third parties?
Specifically, the Hydrogen Foundation informs you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- Companies collaborating in projects, for the following purposes:
- To contract products and/or services from said entities and/or collaborate in the development of a project.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- Competent Public Bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, when the Hidrógeno Foundation is legally obliged to provide them.
- Furthermore, the Hidrógeno Foundation has the collaboration of some third party service providers that have access to your personal data and that process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of the Hidrógeno Foundation as a consequence of their provision of services. Specifically, and by way of example and without limitation, the aforementioned providers perform their services in the following sectors: logistics services, legal advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, maintenance-related companies, technology service providers, IT service providers, physical security companies, instant messaging service providers, infrastructure management and maintenance companies and call centre service companies.
The Hydrogen Foundation endeavours to use secure tools whose servers are preferably located in Spain, or failing that, in a member state of the European Union, or which comply with European legality in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the European Commission and the Community agreements of reference on international data transfer.
Exercise of rights and complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency
At any time, the User may withdraw his/her consent and/or exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition and portability provided for in the European regulations on personal data protection, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Foundation for the development of new Hydrogen technologies in Aragon, at the address Polígono Walqa, Carretera N330, Km 566, Cuarte, 22197, Huesca (Spain).
In this case, the User must indicate the right he/she wishes to exercise and attach a copy of his/her National Identity Card or any other valid identification documentation that legitimises him/her to do so, including that which allows electronic identification.
In the event that your rights are not effectively exercised, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Your commitment, the veracity of the data you provide us with.
The User declares that the personal data provided to the Hydrogen Foundation are truthful.
As a User, you are solely responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the Hydrogen Foundation as the party responsible for this website or to a third party if you send us false data or data of third parties without their prior consent, causing deceit, damage or harm.
In order for us to keep your data accurate and up to date, we kindly ask the User to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
Consent of minors
The Hydrogen Foundation prohibits the sending of personal data through this web site or the means indicated therein by users under 14 years of age. In the event that the Hidrógeno Foundation detects users who may be under the aforementioned age, the Foundation will not process their data and will not respond to their requests.
The Hydrogen Foundation reserves the right to request a copy of the User’s National Identity Card or equivalent document that accredits its legitimacy in the event that it has well-founded suspicions regarding the User’s underage status.
Applicable Security Measures
In order to protect users’ personal data, the Hydrogen Foundation ensures itself and controls its processors, in the implementation of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the state of the art to protect personal data, taking into account the scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, seeking to be able to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of the treatment.
Our information security policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated to meet our business needs, technological changes and regulatory requirements.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
If the User accesses this site from a location outside Spain, he/she is responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.